1. When your phone rings, envision who is on the other line before looking at it. Is this person male or female? Is it someone you know calling? At the sound of the ring, ask yourself who is calling me. When you feel centered in your answer, look at your phone and see if you are right! You can do this exact thing when someone is knocking at your door as well. These are simple enough to do but a great way to start practicing.
2. Before you meet up with your friend or family member, take a moment and think about them. Try asking yourself what that person is going to be wearing today. What kind of mood might my friend be in today? What information or gossip will they share with me today? When you meet up, see how many of your intuitive thoughts are true. Make sure you let them share with you naturally, and never push someone for information they may not be ready to share.
3. Expand your intuition with flash cards. Lay a deck of your choosing in front of you and try to sense what is on the card intuitively. Pick up as much detail about that card as you can. Flip the card over and reveal when you feel centered in your answers. No worries if you get it wrong. This exercise will take time and practice, but it is all in fun. When you get something right, say thank you to your intuition, respectively. When we show gratitude and appreciation, we grow.
4. Get together with a friend and ask your friend to let you hold onto a unique or special object of theirs. Ask your friend not to share any information about that object with you. When you have that object in your hands, ask yourself some questions. What meaning does this object hold for my friend? Was this given as a gift? Who gave this to my friend? Where did this object come from? What is the history behind this item? Ect… When you have received all the information that you can, share what you have received. In return, ask your friend to share with you.
5. Lastly, try predicting tomorrow’s forecast. Write your prediction in your journal, then compare your results with the weather forecasters tomorrow. How did you do? If you want to make more predictions, try doing the forecast for the entire week.
We are all equipped with the amazing tool of intuition, so have fun with it! The world is your playground, and there are so many ways that we can grow and expand our intuition!
Please join EA's Courses - if you are ready to awaken and understand your intuition or psychic abilities. It would be my honor to take this journey with you.
Would love to see you over on Medium join Everly After here.